Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16, 2010

Newsflash: The kittens love tuna. So much so that they will drive their Mama nuts.

I didn't give any to them. The smell, I guess once I was done making my dinner, just drove them up the wall and they would not leave me alone. Queenie on the table, Minion on the counters. And after feeling pretty ill all day, it wasn't what I needed.

I don't think I'm going to make tuna again when I'm home alone. That, or I'm just going to have to buy a barstool so I can eat in the kitchen.

It got so bad that I had to dunk Queenie's head under the running water in the sink. I've never had to do that before. Minion's gotten the dunk probably about 20 times now, but she was so bad that she had to get it too.

Of course, now they're sleeping like little angels. Pfft.

I had a video I took of the rain today (or an attempt at a video, anyway), that I'll try to put up later. It was pooouring at certain times, I'm very glad I made it to the store in the morning when it was only drizzling.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. My Little Buddy Mortie just loves Tuna. But he has a real Fondness for Sliced Turkey.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really love it!! And the little taste of can food that we've given them, but Queenie just balloons on that stuff. :) My little fatty.

    ReplyDelete