I've been really really stressed, and I don't really see an end to it. Of course it has to do with money, but there's parts where I wish I took an art class, just to force me to keep up with my art. I've barely done anything and it's stupid that I've been this unmotivated!
Hopefully, once my debts are paid, I can get an easel. It feels weird painting without one. I wish I could have brought mine here with me, but alas, there's no way it would have fit in the car, haha. :(
Here's some pictures. There's no real updates. Joel's working every Saturday this month, up until I go home in the first week of March. He already asked for that Friday and Saturday off (5th and 6th), and supposedly they get the whole week after that off. Hope they keep their word.
Nothing really else to report. I've been down in the dumps and busy with homework!





I like how blogger posted these backwards. Oh well, guess it doesn't really matter, huh?
I love how Queenie uses the tiger-toy as a pillow. They certainly still play with it, but when it's downtime she likes to cuddle with it. So cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment