I'm so tired of being lonely. The fact that I will probably not walk into another classroom for another 8 months is terrifying. The fact that I cannot find a job is crushing. The realization that it is retarded to try and make friends for such a short period of time is horrible, but how am I going to function for 8 months spending all my time with Joel and the cats? Maybe other people, if I can find a job. I could just go home in August, go to school back there and get set to get into CSUCI. And I want to so badly if only because my mentor would be there, being just so amazing and inspiring and helpful and incredible. I miss her so damn much. Yet, then I'd be away from Joel for 5 months, and he would be completely alone for those same months.
BAWWW BAWWWW this situation sucks.
Just ranting. I am not having an easy time figuring out if there's anything worthwhile to take online through Moorpark, as the few classes that I think I need are NOT ONLINE. THANKS GUYS. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment