Saturday, April 17, 2010

Okay, just random pictures now~!




This aren't totally in order, oh well!


Queenie enjoys Joel's chair only a little bit.


I don't know, they were fighting and then they love each other. AWWW, SIBLINGS.


Queenie is not amused. These are my afternoons, unless she decides the keyboard tray is more acceptable at the moment.


I think this is the most adorable picture of Minion's face yet. I'M MELTING. Which is good, he pisses me off a lot with his love for trouble.


Minion crawled in the bag as it was on the floor, Joel moved him up in my arm, and there he sat for a good long while. There was a little box inside of that bag, too, it couldn't have been that comfortable. Cats are strange.


Peek-a-boo!


Minion is surveying his domain. Booger.


OKAY SO. This is the butt-thing that Queenie now does, a lot. I don't know if its good for her, or not, but it is so amusing. I've dubbed it "frog-legs". I laugh every time I see her doing it.


Minion really loves this blanket.


Queenie is pulling a Konani. Only my parents will really get it, haha.


Did I mention that Minion likes this blanket?


Queenie likes cords. RIP iPod cord. :(


HAHAHA. This is right after their flea bath. THE BEST THING EVER. I will never forget it, even if we do plan on doing it once every 2 weeks to keep the fleas down (did I mention we have a flea problem?). They forgave us pretty quickly.


Queenie is really not amused with this 'bath' thing.


I don't know what they're looking at, but WET KITTIES.

And that's it for now. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment